Job title: HRM Intern
Department: Human Resource Management Department
Work type: Part-Time
Location: 144 Xuan Thuy Street, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi
Period: 03 months
* Job purpose: Responsible for providing support on the recruitment of outstanding scientist and assistance in editing research publication of VNU scientists.
* Key responsibilities:
– English editing for the research papers, articles, books, book chapters and documents before publishing;
– Communicate and attract talented Vietnamese expatriates and foreigners to VNU;
– Supporting the international cooperation activities;
– Supporting transactions, working with external partners;
– Support events of the VNU Scientist Links (Scientist Club).
– Being a foreigner having good command of English;
– Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of the Internet;
– High responsibility at work;
– Good teamwork skills;
– Energy, enthusiasm and hard-work;
– Priority given to students and university graduates.
– Get payment for English editing for scientists in the VNU Scientist Links (Scientist Club) (if any);
– Be granted with the Internship certificate signed by VNU President;
– Use the stationeries and the allocated working equipment;
– Participate in the useful seminars, conferences and courses;
– Opportunities to improve Vietnamese;
– Offer the lunches.
The application file submitted by the soft copy via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (under the Subject: “Apply for internship”), including:
– A CV which clearly states the Training process, specialized training, professional certificates, English proficiency, Working experience, outstanding achievements.
– A scanned copy (or a photo of the original / notarized copy) of diplomas, transcripts, professional certificates and English certificates (if any).
– Copy of passport or valuable papers in lieu of passport.
Submit your application before October 15, 2019, priority to early application.